Sweet Christmas Quotes
- It’s Christmas and 2011 is coming closer to an end! what’s the funniest thing you remember me doing this year?? Comment below.
- Christmas itself may be called into question, If carried so far it creates indigestion.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick--even when you're home.