love christmas quotes
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- To prepare our hearts for Christmas, we must cultivate the spirit of expectancy.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer home.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.