Hilarious Christmas Quotes
- That's the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.
- Christmas shopping for you has made me realize that I know absolutely nothing about you.
- I'd be much more into the office holiday party if my coworkers weren't invited.
- Here's hoping Santa doesn't get killed using Apple Maps this Christmas.
- Dear Santa,
I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty...
and it was worth it.
You fat, judgmental bastard.
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.”
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first - your money or your feet.