Christmas Eve Quotes
- Let us make this a merry christmas eve for all by sharing with those in need. That will make God glad.
- Dear Crush, don't be scared if a fat guy in a red suit snatches you away on christmas eve. Sincerely, You Were On My Wish List.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the Yuletide gay.
- Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree.
- They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
- Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.
- He put a ring in the toe of a stocking. On Christmas Eve, we opened our stockings and it was there at the bottom of the toe. Then he got down on his knees and he was shaking.