Christmas Blessings Quotes
- I wish this year, baby Jesus blesses you and your loved ones abundantly. Have a blessed Christmas.
- Christmas is love and joy. Christmas is caring, giving and sharing. Christmas is the most wonderful feeling of the year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- I'm sending all my blessings and prayers to you my dear this Christmas. I wish you a bundle of happiness. May the happiness of Jesus' coming surround you. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- All my blessings and good wishes to you and your wonderful family. May Jesus' coming this year once again bring joy to your home. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Lord, you know what it means to be vulnerable
A fragile young life, a defenceless young babe
So may this heart be vulnerable and open
This Christmas with Christ, walking closer each day
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one's fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
- I do love Christmas, although my wife puts me to shame. She is a huge Christmas fan, so we do love us some Christmas in our house.