Charlie Brown Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is not only getting too commercial, its getting too dangerous.
- Well, I don't have much time. I'm supposed to get down to the school auditorium to direct a Christmas play.
- “Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong'.
Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.”
- All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.
- Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it’s getting too dangerous.
- He never got his picture on bubble gum cards, did he?
- Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I really don't know what Christmas is all about.
- What's pantophobia?' 'The fear of everything.' 'THAT'S IT.